DBSC Winter Indoor 2 Soccer Program
Winter 2 Team Details
We here at the Delmarva Blast Soccer Club are very excited to be able to offer our Winter Indoor 2 Soccer Program at Crown Sports Center. This program is for ALL Boys & Girls that love and want to play soccer. If you are a competitive, intermediate, or even a beginner player (Ages 6 – 18 Years Old) we have a Team for YOU! All games will be held at Crown Sports Center in Fruitland, MD. Register here and let’s get READY TO PLAY!!!
Season Dates: January-Early March
Boys and Girls Ages: 6 – 18 Years Old
Practice Location: Crown Sports Center 28410 Crown Road, Fruitland, MD 21822
Games location: Crown Sports Center 28410 Crown Road, Fruitland, MD 21822
Uniforms: Uniforms are a separate fee that will be ordered via Soccer.com
REFUND POLICY: If the season is canceled or postponed due to COVID, DBSC will provide credit options towards future programs at the club. If you are in need of prorated financial reimbursement, please contact us and we will work with you directly.
IF YOU ARE A NEW PLAYER, PLEASE ORDER YOUR UNIFORM FROM THE BELOW LINK:
- CLICK HERE FOR UNIFORM LINK
- Please choose the third option - COLLECTION and select the Club Team Uniform Kit to order.
- Players can pick their own jersey numbers.
If you have any questions, please CONTACT US
REGISTRATION OPTIONS FOR Winter Indoor 2
- 8 Games in total
- 1 Practice/week – Winter Indoor
- NEW PLAYMETRICS APP for Club & Team communications, scheduling, and coaching platform
- ALL Referee Fees and Field Rentals for games & practices
- Crown Sports Center Carding Fee covered from September 2020 thru August 2021
- Team Equipment (balls, cones, pinnies, etc.)
Cost: FOR Winter Indoor 2
- $50 * One Time Fee for the year (Covers: Insurance, Crown Carding Fee, and Playmetrics App - If registered in Fall or Winter 1 2020, this fee is already paid)
- $150 Winter 2 Season Fee (Payment Plan Available)
**Safety First Policy: During the current Pandemic of Covid-19 we want you to know that we take the health and safety of your child and your family very seriously. We are constantly monitoring our local, state, and regional guidelines and are implementing them with additional safety measures to care for you and your family. If we all do our part and care for each other we will find the way forward! Specific Program Guidelines will be published and shared prior to the start of our Fall Programs.
Interested in Committing to the rest of the year with the Delmarva Blast? Contact our Delmarva Blast Soccer Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get you registered for Winter 2 Indoor and Spring all at one time.
Below is the link to register for the Club Program. Please note the below items about registration for the 2020-21 season:
- We have a new registration platform this year called Playmetrics. This will require you to create a NEW account.
- Please make sure to have your child's birth certificate and a passport-style photo (headshot) ready to upload during registration
- Players who registered for the annual program at the start of the season do NOT need to re-register for this program.